Let Us Help You Plan Your Reunion
Pick Greater Fayetteville for Your Family Reunion!
Planning your next family reunion? The Fayetteville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (FACVB) is here to help. We are here to make your tradition an experience to remember. Our services are sure to take away your frustrations of deciding where to stay, what to eat, and what to do. Greater Fayetteville is the perfect place to reconnect, reaffirm, and rejoice!
Free Planning Services:
- Proposals/Site Selection Visits—let us know your requirements, and we gather proposals. When you are ready to visit the properties that fit your needs and interests, we can make these arrangements for you. We can also conduct a presentation for your reunion-planning committee.
- Special Event Coordination—let us suggest ideas, locations, and vendors for your program of events. Whether it’s unique venues for your banquet dinner; a detailed itinerary for your Greater Fayetteville tour; or something as simple as a list of local transportation companies, the bureau is your clearing house for information and resources.
- Attendance Building Information—detailed information is available on our area attractions, including destination brochures and local maps. We have a customizable “widget” for your reunion website to link helpful information to attendees.
- Media Relations—our communications office is here to help spread the word in print and online, establish local media contacts, and distribute reunion-related press releases.
- Photography—a variety of digital images are available to help promote your special event. Check out our media section for more information.
Like more information? Click here, enter a few details, and our Tourism Sales Manager will contact you shortly.