Expo Center & Ballrooms
The Expo Center is designed as a full-service, multi-purpose exhibit and meeting facility. Totally flexible, the center can be adapted for space needs as small as 10,000 square feet up to 60,000 square feet. The 1.3 acres of unobstructed space may be subdivided into four smaller sections of varying size by movable, sound-controlling walls. Curtain systems allow for even further divisions.
EXPO CENTER FEATURES
- Capacity - Seating - 7,000 theater style; 2,000 classroom style; 3,000 banquet style; three hundred - 8 ' x 10' booths.
- Exhibit Area - 60,000 square feet unobstructed space under one roof with separate dining/concession area.
- Ceiling - 25 feet, no columns.
- Electrical - 110V and 220V.
- Floor Load - Unlimited.
- Load-in - Two loading docks, truck doors: 16' x 20' and 12' x 14'.
- Kitchen Facilities - Complete, full service.
- Box Office - Two satellite ticket offices.
Ballrooms & Hospitality
The luxuriously appointed Pre-function Area and Ballroom connect the Crown Coliseum and the Expo Center. These impressive areas are designed for meetings, banquets and social gatherings for groups of a few up to 650. Fully carpeted, the Ballroom may be subdivided into four separate rooms allowing for concurrent events by ceiling tracked, sound reducing walls.
- Capacity - Seating - 650 theater style; 250 - classroom style; 400 banquet style; Forty - 10' x 10' booths.
- Exhibit Area - Pre-function - 3,250 square feet; Ballroom - 8,000 square feet Sub-divided into four smaller areas, each room: 1,920 square feet.
- Ceiling - 14 feet
- Electrical - 110V and 220V, telephone service.