Main Post Chapel
Main Post Chapel
Building 1-1510 Sedgewick and Jackson Street
Fort Bragg, NC 28310
(910) 396-1121
Website
Not on itinerary

Features

Completed in March 1932, the chapel is considered one of the region's loveliest. Non-sectarian, the chapel represents one of the government's first fundings for a military religious building. The stained glass windows, composed of more than 14,000 tiny pieces of antique glass from around the world, were installed in 1945, including one window depicting the American eagle and the motto “In God We Trust.”


Map