Group Tour Assistance
The Fayetteville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (FACVB) is large enough to offer all the benefits of a full service bureau, but small enough to give you personalized services. Here is a sampling of what we offer:
- A Group Tour Guide with detailed information about accommodations, attractions, events, restaurants and suggested itineraries.
- Promotional material including Destination Guides, maps, and information on festivals and special events occurring during your visit.
- A promotional video which you can show your group to generate excitement about their trip here.
- A full-color image library is available to help you promote your tour.
- The bureau will provide "welcoming service" to all groups that visit our office (with advance notice). The bureau also offers a drive-up window where information and friendly help is available seven days a week. (Our Welcome Service may not always be available - subject to time of day).
- Periodically the FACVB offers familiarization tours of our area for qualified tour planners. If you are interested in joining us on a future tour, please contact our office at 910-483-5311
- Local banks with ATM machines are located throughout the county.
- Cumberland County's library is home to the North Carolina Language Center, the largest repository of foreign language books in the state.
Fayetteville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
245 Person Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301