ALL-AMERICAN MARATHON & MIKE-TO-MIKE HALF MARATHON
Sunday, March 29, 2020
- The official race start time is 7 a.m.
- The All American Marathon will start in downtown Fayetteville, NC, at Segra Stadium and will end on Fort Bragg, at the Main Post Parade Field.
- Race routes (.pdf) - coming soon!
- All runners who complete the race within the 7-hour time limit will receive a finisher's medal.
Saturday, March 28, 2020
- The official race start time is 6 p.m.
- The All American 5K will start and end in downtown Fayetteville, NC, at Segra Stadium.
- Race route (.pdf) - coming soon!
- All registered participants will receive a t-shirt and a 5k medal.
- The All American 5k is walker and stroller friendly.
- Children are allowed to participate as long as they are registered runners in the race.
- Children in strollers will not be charged, but will not receive a medal or a t-shirt.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Refund Policy: There are no refunds for race fees, including race cancellation due to weather or catastrophic events.
- Bib Transfer: We do not allow the transfer of bibs. Any attempts to transfer a bib or anyone found in possession of a transferred bib will be disqualified and removed from the race.
- Changing races: Runners may transfer registration to another race. Those transferring registration will be assessed a transfer fee of $15.
For registration questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com or call +1(910)907-3617