Virtual Classes, Tours & Educational Activities
- Check out Cape Fear Botanical Garden’s new, downloadable book, "200+ Ways to Explore Nature."
- Download educational resources from our Museum of the Cape Fear Historical Complex's "Home-Bound History" site.
- Set out on "A Social Distancing Outdoor Scavenger Hunt to find 16 sights spread throughout downtown.
- Check out several educational sites included in “Fun and Free Ways to Learn From Home."
- Download/print the Visitors Bureau’s free coloring book "Experience America's Hometown".
- Go on a virtual tour of the Airborne and Special Operations Museum's main exhibit gallery.
- Subscribe to the Cape Fear Botanical Garden's Youtube channel for their weekly series "The Garden Minute."
- You do not need to be a member of FIT4Life, take online classes to keep fit! You need to download the app for zoom and FIT4Life will email you with links.
- Use this "100+ Indoor Activities" list to come up with creative ways to pass the time indoors.