MENU
< Back To Previous

Camp Ground United Methodist Church

  • Overview

    Hours: Daily, before dusk. Exterior view or by appointment only.

    Campground United Methodist Church was organized in 1860. Its name derived from regular camp meetings held for several days in the early 1840s, at this location. Land was eventually purchased and a log structure was built. The nearby cemetery contains graves as early as 1838.