This house was built in 1835 for the Reverend Simeon Colton, the first principal of Donaldson Academy. Edward Lee Clark, later, added upstairs rooms and a wrap around Victorian porch with corner gazebo.
Click here to request a print Visitor Guide or view our Visitor Guide electronically.
Sign up here to receive a monthly newsletter with things happening in the communities of Cumberland County.
245 Person Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301