Hours: Daily before dusk, exterior view or by appointment only.
The history of the Presbyterian Church in Cumberland County can be directly traced to Scots that settled here in the mid 1700s, who brought with them their Presbyterian beliefs. Services were held in the State House, located where the Market House now stands. The first church building was constructed in 1817, but it burned in the Great Fire of 1831. In 1832, a new structure was built incorporating the surviving brick walls of the earlier church.