MENU
< Back To Previous

Old Bluff Church and Cemetery

  • Overview

    First organized in 1758, the current building was dedicated in 1858. Built-in the Greek Revival Style and unaltered from its original form, it was the site of a Union encampment prior to the Battle of Averasboro. This site is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
  • Map