Hours: Daily before dusk, exterior view only or by appointment
On March 5, 1825, General Lafayette visited the Phoenix Masonic Lodge at Saint John's Square. The lodge was located at one of the three public squares. The original lodge at this site was replaced by the current lodge in 1858. Lafayette, like George Washington and so many of the nation's founding fathers, was a Free Mason. The bronze marker can be found behind the building close to Cross Creek near the path.