Hours: Exterior view only. Open to the public daily, before dusk.
The church, built in 1896, to serve a black congregation formed in 1873, represents the second oldest Episcopal congregation in Fayetteville. Most notable are five Resurrection windows from the Tiffany & Co. in New York. A pipe organ built in 1857, is one of the oldest still in use in America, and has been powered by hand, water, gas, and now electricity.