MENU
< Back To Previous

Saint Patrick Catholic Church Historical Marker

  • Village Drive and Bryn Mawr Drive, Fayetteville, N 35°01.976, W 78°55.370
  • Fayetteville, NC 28301
  • Overview

    First Parish to be established under the North Carolina Catholic Church Constitution February 4, 1824. First Catholic Church consecrated in North Carolina March 17, 1829. Original location Bow Street, Fayetteville, North Carolina. This marker was placed by Saint Patrick Catholic Church.