MENU
< Back To Previous

Sandy Grove Presbyterian Church

  • Overview

    Constructed in 1854, the one-story wood-frame church stands on Plank Road, a route taken by General Sherman's troops on their way to Fayetteville on March 9-11, 1865. Several of the congregation's Confederate veterans were later interred or memorialized in the cemetery. Maintained by Fort Bragg Cultural Resources, 910-396-6680
  • Map