The history of the Presbyterian Church in Cumberland County can be directly traced to Scots who settled here in the early 1700s. Services were held in the State House, located where the Market House now stands. The first church building was constructed in 1817, but it burned in the Great Fire of 1831. In 1832, a new structure was built incorporating the surviving brick walls of the earlier church.
Hours: Daily, before dusk. Exterior view or by appointment only.
Next Stop: Turn around on Ann Street. Make a right onto Bow Street. Make a right onto Green Street. The Church is on the right.