Colonial village and trading center, merged in 1778 with town of Campbelton and in 1783 renamed Fayetteville.
This was the last stop on the Paths, Plank Roads and Planes Trail. Go back to Paths, Plank Roads and Planes landing page.
Click here to request a print Visitor Guide or view our Visitor Guide electronically.
Sign up here to receive a monthly newsletter with things happening in the communities of Cumberland County.
245 Person Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301