Campground United Methodist Church was organized in 1860. Its name derived from regular camp meetings held for several days in the early 1840s, at this location. Land was eventually purchased and a log structure was built. The nearby cemetery contains graves as early as 1838.
Hours: Daily, before dusk. Exterior view or by appointment only.
Next Stop: Turn around on Camp Ground Road. Make a left onto Skibo Road. Make a left onto Yadkin Road