Built in 1907, by William McDiarmid. It reflects an interesting mixture of late Victorian and Colonial Revival styles. Fayetteville builder Earl Parks Bansy renovated the house during the 1970s.
Hours: Daily, before dusk. Exterior views only.
Next Stop: Make a right onto Campbell Street. Make a right onto Gillespie Street. Make a left onto Franklin Street.
Proceed to this trail's next stop or return to trail overview.
Click here to request a print Visitor Guide or view our Visitor Guide electronically.
Sign up here to receive a monthly newsletter with things happening in the communities of Cumberland County.
245 Person Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301