Organized in 1800. The original building, begun in 1816, rebuilt on same walls after fire of 1831, stands one block east.
Hours: Open to the public.
Proceed to this trails next stop or return to trail overview.
Click here to request a print Visitor Guide or view our Visitor Guide electronically.
Sign up here to receive a monthly newsletter with things happening in the communities of Cumberland County.
245 Person Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301