This non-denominational chapel was completed in March 1934 financed by the Works Progress Administration (WPA) and represents one of the finest military chapels in existence. Numerous colorful stained glass windows were added in 1945, and the breezeway in 1964. Its Classical Revival-style is highlighted by stucco walls, arched windows, and a monumental steeple. The interior acoustics provide enhanced sound for musical and spiritual events which continue to serve the military community stationed at Fort Bragg, both active duty and retired soldiers.
Hours: Exterior View Only Daily, Before Dusk.
Next Stop:Turn around on Jackson Street. Make a right onto Sedgewick Street. Make a right on Capron Street. Make a left onto Macomb Street. Make a left onto Reilly Street (Reilly Street becomes Zabitosky Street). Make a left onto Ardennes Street.