Authorized by Congress, 1836. Taken over by Confederacy, 1861. Destroyed March 1865, by Sherman. Ruins stand 2 blocks S.W.
Next Stop: Historical Markers
Proceed to this trail's next stop or return to trail overview
Click here to request a print Visitor Guide or view our Visitor Guide electronically.
Sign up here to receive a monthly newsletter with things happening in the communities of Cumberland County.
245 Person Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301