MENU
< Back To Previous

Stop 19: Sardis Presbyterian Church

  • Overview

    Sardis Presbyterian Church was organized on May 5, 1816, by a group of twenty-seven dedicated Christians who met for worship at Hodges Meeting House on the bank of Little River. Like other early Presbyterian churches, services were delivered in both English and Gaelic.

    Hours: Daily, before dusk. Exterior view only.

    Next Stop: Historical Markers

    Proceed to this trail's next stop or return to the trail overview.

  • Map