This house was built in 1835 for the Reverend Simeon Colton, the first principal of Donaldson Academy. Edward Lee Clark, later, added upstairs rooms and a wrap around Victorian porch with corner gazebo.
Hours: Daily, before dusk. Exterior views only. This is a private residence.
Next Stop: Make a right onto Hay Street. Make a left onto Bradford Avenue. Make a right onto Arsenal Avenue to access the parking lot.