The Taylor Utley House stands on property originally owned by Captain James Andrew Jackson Bradford, former commander of the U.S. Arsenal located in Fayetteville. In 1847, William Taylor purchased three-and-a-half acres from Bradford and built his family's home there. This home typifies the vernacular Greek Revival-styling prevalent in homes built in Fayetteville before the Civil War.
Hours: Daily, before dusk. Exterior views only. This is a private residence.