Stop 48B: Saint Patrick Catholic Church Historical Marker
Village Drive and Bryn Mawr Drive, Fayetteville, N 35°01.976, W 78°55.370
Fayetteville, NC 28301
First Parish to be established under the North Carolina Catholic Church Constitution February 4, 1824. First Catholic Church consecrated in North Carolina March 17, 1829. Original location Bow Street, Fayetteville, North Carolina.
This marker was placed by Saint Patrick Catholic Church.