Hours: Daily, before dusk. Exterior views only.
Built in 1907, by William McDiarmid. It reflects an interesting mixture of late Victorian and Colonial Revival styles. Fayetteville builder Earl Parks Bansy renovated the house during the 1970s.
Click here to request a print Visitor Guide or view our Visitor Guide electronically.
Sign up here to receive a monthly newsletter with things happening in the communities of Cumberland County.
245 Person Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301
(888) 98-HEROES (910) 483-5311