FACVB stands ready to help safely plan the perfect meeting or special event.
Fayetteville, NC - No matter what type of meeting is in the works, the Fayetteville Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (FACVB) has one mission: to help planners safely execute the perfect event. Planners will find the area affordable, easily accessible, diverse, and brimming with Southern hospitality. Here are the top 10 reasons to choose Fayetteville for a winning event:
- Discounted Meeting Space - For events that require 200 or more room nights, the FACVB is providing a 50% discount on meeting-space costs. This discount is for events booked before June 30, 2021.
- Safety Practices - The greater Fayetteville’s tourism industry follows all national, state, and local protocols for safely operating during COVID-19. Additionally, many of the businesses in the region have been trained through the CountOnMeNC.org program, which provides in-depth training on how to protect guests.
- Location - As the most convenient and accessible location for any event, Fayetteville is minutes off I-95, centrally located in the Carolinas, and a midpoint on the East Coast.
- Cost - The cost of living in Cumberland County is well below the North Carolina average, making this a more affordable destination for your attendees to stay and dine.
- Meeting Space and Facilities - With over 500,000 square feet of meeting space across venues, such as the $55-million Crown Complex and multiple hotels, greater Fayetteville has the capacity to host events and tournaments, large and small.
- Accommodations – Cumberland County offers 6,500 hotel rooms, allowing guests to rest easy and sleep deeply to prepare for the day ahead.
- Dining - Any good trip should involve indulging in some delicious cuisine. Fayetteville has over 600 restaurants, representing over 30 different international cuisine types.
- Small-Town Feel, Big-City Attractions - From state-of-the-art sports complexes to world-class historical sites, the largest indoor skydiving wind tunnel in America, and an exhilarating tree-top zip-line adventure, greater Fayetteville will keep you busy and entertained without the crowds.
- International Influence and Southern Hospitality - Welcoming to every culture, faith and ideology, greater Fayetteville is a fusion of international diversity, tied together with classic Southern hospitality.
- Our Commitment to You – The FACVB is undeniably committed to YOU and to doing all we can to ensure your experience is an outstanding success. Call now to speak to our team and schedule your event today!
About The Fayetteville Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (FACVB)
The FACVB is a private, not-for-profit organization responsible for positioning Cumberland County as a destination for conventions, sporting events and individual travel. For additional information, visit www.VisitFayettevilleNC.com or call 1-888-98-HEROES.